- For Sale
Happytown Rd Lot 19-7 Ellsworth, ME 04605 Get directions$54,500
- MLS# 1311008
- Listed 1 Year 3 Months 12 Days Ago
Build your dream or subdivide and build someone else's dream on this 40 Acre parcel in Ellsworth that borders Winkenpaugh Stream! Breathtaking views! Call signature Group Real Estate today for your personal tour at 207-433-0485.
- Lot Description: 19-7
- Lot Size Acres: 40.0
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Description: 1 - 4 Spaces
Exterior and Lot Features
- Roads: Gravel/Dirt, Right of Way
- Lot Size Square Feet: 1742400
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 163.00
- MLS Listing Status: Active
- Directions: From I-395 S take 6A on US1-A to Ellsworth for 5.5 mi. Right on Upper Dedham Rd 2.8 miles then left on Bald Mountain Rd 3.6 mi, right to stay on Bald Mountain Rd. Left onto Happytown Rd. for approximately 1.8 mi. Property is next to Box 1189. Sign is up.
- Tax Year: 2017
- Datasource Property Type: B
- Area: Hancock
- MLS Neighborhood: Hancock
- Parcel Number: 999999
- Zoning: Drinking Water
- Source System Name: C2C
|7||Ellsworth Elementary-Middle School||PK-8||5.6 mi|
|NA||Surry Elementary School||K-8||4.5 mi|
|7||Sumner Memorial High School||9-12||19 mi|
|NA||Hancock County Technical Center School||9-12||4.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for Happytown Rd Lot 19-7
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.